Our principal is going to Louisville with us this year, and his wife also had planned to go.  She has had a recent change in plans and cannot attend, so I have an extra badge as a result.  If anyone needs an extra convention pass let me know.  I'll make you a great deal on it!

Tim

Tim Savelle
Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor
Morgan County High School
1231 College Drive
Madison GA  30650
Voice 706-342-5036
Fax 706-342-5046

FFA MISSION:
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.

AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION MISSION:
Agricultural Education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber, and natural resources systems.