From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Bledsoe, Joshua
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 11:35 AM
Subject: Seeds of Hope website

Dear State Leaders and Educators,

Information, support materials and online giving opportunities for Seeds of Hope, the Team Ag Ed campaign to raise funds for rebuilding Ag Ed/FFA programs impacted by Hurricane Katrina, are available on the National FFA website at www.ffa.org.  While a campaign kit is being mailed to FFA chapters, all materials can be accessed through the Seeds of Hope website.

We would like to share news of other state and local assistance efforts, as well as reports from FFA chapters in the affected areas.  Please send information about them to [log in to unmask] and we will post them to the website.

Please forward this email to all teachers and agricultural education programs as appropriate.

Many thanks to all for supporting the Seeds of Hope campaign.

Joshua Bledsoe

Team Leader

Leadership & Educational Program Delivery

National FFA Organization

6060 FFA Drive, PO Box 68960

Indianapolis, IN  46278-1370

Voice: (317) 802-4291

Fax: (317) 802-5291

www.ffa.org

The FFA Mission

FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth, and career success through agricultural education.