From: Shayla Kisling <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sep 28, 2005 7:21 PM
Subject: Fundraising Opportunity

Irwin FFA/C.A.S.E. Farm would like to offer your FFA/FFA Alumni chapter
an opportunity to earn some additional funds.  We have developed
"Southern Traditions" which is a gift box made up of locally produced
goods that includes: Grits, Corn Meal, Peanuts, Peanut Squares, Cane
Syrup, Muscadine Jelly, and a Pecan Log.  We are in our second year of
production and have decided to extend the offer to chapters in the
Southern Region.

In year one UGA FFA, Stephens Co. Middle FFA, and Irwin FFA sold the
boxes.  They were a huge hit!!!!!!  A couple of marketing ploys were
used, the two most successful were the use of Georgia grown products,
and the best was it's a perfect gift for that hard to buy for person.
We had people calling us at home on Christmas Eve wanting to buy them
for that reason.  Our chapter added the gift box to the traditional
fruit sale by simply adding a column to the order form.  Other chapters
have used them as a stand alone fundraiser.

We offer the box to chapters at a cost of $14.75, and suggest selling
them for
$20.00. We have set some deadlines that might help you decide if this is
something you may be interested in pursuing.  The first deadline is the
order deadline-set for November 29, 2005-this is the date that we have
to know your final count.  The second set of dates we have scheduled are
December 9 or 12, and these are dates that we plan to offer delivery for
pick up at some location in both Waycross and Tifton.

I have attached  2 sample order forms and pictures that may give you a
better idea of what the box is.  If you have any questions, or are
interested in the project, please email me at [log in to unmask]
or call me (229) 424-2638.

Shayla Kisling
Irwin FFA
149 Chieftain Circle