The Vidalia Kiwanis Fair and Livestock show Breeding Gilt Show Registration is now CLOSED. We have reached our limit. There has been a tremendous response to this show and we are looking forward to a great show. Any entries recieved after today will be returned. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to build the show each year to allow for more participation. Thank you.

The Vidalia Kiwanis Show is still accepting Heifer Entries through September 15th.
--
Frank B. Flanders, EdD
Agricultural Education