Agritourism is becoming a big thing here in Georgia.  One former FFA
Member is capitalizing on this in a big way.  Keith and Sandy Mitcham
are farmers in Newton County who have established Colonel Cob's Corn
Maze.  Keith was an FFA Member at Newton County High School under Scott
Carey.  They were also selected as Farm Bureau's Farm Family of the year
a few years ago.  Keith runs quite an interesting cattle operation using
discarded chocolate he gets from Mars and Hershey's to add weight to the
cattle.

They established this corn maze and are willing to tailor it to FFA
Students.  As you progress through the maze, correctly answered
questions about FFA History and events direct you through the maze.  I'm
sure if you contact them, they would be willing to set up a farm tour
for your chapter as well.  We a similar maze last year with our FFA
group and they seemed to enjoy it.

The website and phone number for them are as follows:

www.colcobscornmaze.com

(770) 856-5578

Thanks,

Rebekah Epps