The Tri-Co. High FFA would like to invite FFA teams to an invitational skeet tournament to be held on Friday, Sept. 23 beginning at 9:00 a.m.  The tournament will be held in North Marion Co. at Buckland Farms in the Juniper community.

The tournament will be a traditional 25 shot High house - Low house shooting arrangement.  Teams will consist of four members in grades 9-12.  Cost will be $25 per team.

We are not wanting to limit the number of teams that a chapter can bring, unless numbers get too large.  We will be able to determine maximum numbers after this first contact.

Shooters will bring their own shells.  No reloads will be allowed.  12 gauge maximum.  Eye and hearing protection will be required.

If your chapter is interested, please indicate the number of teams that you would like to bring, if given the option, and if you would like to bring any lady shooters.  If we have enough interest, we will put in a ladies division.

Also, indicate how many 9th grade shooters that you have.  We may be able to set up a 9th grade division.  If not, they will shoot as a member of the regular team.

Meals will be on hand for sale.  We will get meal numbers in a later correspondence.

Please reply as soon as possible so plans can be made.

Thanks,

Joey Wells
Tri-Co. FFA