The annual Morgan County FFA Invitational Archery Tournament will be held on Saturday, November 5, from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. at the Morgan County High School archery range.  Lunch will be provided free of charge.  The tournament this year is being sponsored by the Morgan County FFA Alumni Association.   If you are interested in bringing your FFA members to compete or just want to find out more about it send me an email and I will respond with details.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Savelle
Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor
Morgan County High School
1231 College Drive
Madison GA  30650
Voice 706-342-5036
Fax 706-342-5046

FFA MISSION:
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.

AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION MISSION:
Agricultural Education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber, and natural resources systems.