Billy Moss
Area Livestock Teacher
North Region FFA
204 Four Towers - UGA
Athens, GA  30602
Ph: 706-542-9775
F: 706-542-9602
"The Georgia 4-H and FFA youth livestock program
provides opportunites to develop life skills and
enhance knowledge in an ethical manner."
----- Forwarded by Billy Moss/SLA/Other Agency/GADOE on 09/19/2005 01:20
PM -----

"McGill, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
09/15/2005 05:39 PM

        To:     "McNatt, Cynthia" <[log in to unmask]>, "Collins,
Jim" <[log in to unmask]>, "Rucker, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>, "Moss,
Billy" <[log in to unmask]>, "Helms, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>,
"Ferguson, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>, "Cutter, Jackie"
<[log in to unmask]>, "Franks, Jimmy & Ginny" <[log in to unmask]>,
"Gazda, David" <[log in to unmask]>, "Iris Peeler"
<[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, "Richard Taylor"
<[log in to unmask]>, "Turner, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>, "Wood,
Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Extension position in upstate SC

Clemson has advertised for a Co Agent (mostly livestock oriented) in my
home county, Anderson SC.  Funded  county and  CU from what I
understand.  It?s on their HR website and open until 9/30/05 if you have
any prospects?..
any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager:
[log in to unmask] This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses, however it is always advisable to
run a virus check on e-mails and attachments before opening them.