Here is the latest on our skeet tournament set for this Friday, Sept. 23.

Grades that can participate:  9 - 12  ( If all goes well, we will try to include the other middle school grades next time)

Divisions and team numbers:

Sr. Team - 4 members (10-12 grades) (9th grade if needed) $25/team

Jr. Team - 2 members (9th grade only) $12/team

Ladies Team - 2 members (9-12) $12/team

$10 for anyone wanting to shoot for the high individual trophy that is not on another team.

Checks should be made out to Tri-Co. FFA.

12 gauge maximum

Bring your own shells.  No reloads allowed.

25 shot High house-Low house.  Option on 1st miss. (Bring extra shells in case there is a tie)

Eye and ear protection required.  Please bring your own.

Lunch available to be purchased.  Please send a number that will be eating.  (Probably hamburgers or hotdogs)

Directions and release forms will be sent to teachers that are participating.

Trophies will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams in the Sr., Jr., and Ladies Divisions.  The top shooters in each of these divisions will also receive an award.

We will start the tournament at 9:00 a.m.  We will allow teams to shoot in the order that they arrive.  We are planning on having two courses going at the same time to help ease the time factor.

Email any further questions.

Thanks,

Joey Wells
Tri-Co. FFA