Just a reminder that your FFA membership rosters are currently available for you to access on-line at https://access.ffa.org.  To access a new step by step guide to FFA on-line Membership, click on membership support, then on-line support, then click on Learning the Online Membership system link, then click on the step by step guide to FFA on-line membership.  Because of enhancements to the system recently, National FFA strongly recommends that you print a new hard copy of this guide to use for instructions.  Using the updated guide will alleviate many challenges that you may encounter.

We encourage you to strive for 100% membership.  We would like to present carhartt jackets to 100% of advisors.  Please keep in mind that the deadline for your initial roster and check for dues is October 15.

If you have questions, or we can provide assistance, please let us know.

John Wilkinson

John K. Wilkinson
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association