I will be away from the office for an undetermined period of time due to illness.  I am unsure of my ability to check email during this time; however, if it is possible, I will be in touch with you at my earliest convenience.

Should you have concerns that need to be addressed prior to that time, please feel free to be in touch with our new Associate Director for Study Abroad, Dr. Kasee Laster at [log in to unmask] or by calling 706-542-7903.  Kasee has indicated that she'll be happy to help you find answers to your concerns.  Of course, the Study Abroad Advisors, Colleen Larson ([log in to unmask]) and Julie Escobedo ([log in to unmask]) are also available to be of assistance.

Wishing you the very best!

Betsy Arrington-Tsao