Dear colleagues

The International Paramecium Genomics Meeting held in Dourdan, France,
on May 3-4 2006 is now open for registration at the website
http://paramecium.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr/ocs/
You must register online AND download the registration form that must
accompany your payment, by regular mail or by fax. Sorry, the CNRS has
not yet provided access to online payment on a secure website for
meetings.

Please, diffuse this mail to any interested people that we may have
missed.

Jean Cohen

PS. I am sorry if you receive this mail in duplicate, you may be on
several mailing lists

INTERNATIONAL PARAMECIUM GENOMICS MEETING
MAY 3-4, 2006
DOURDAN FRANCE

SYMPOSIUM IN HONOR OF JANINE BEISSON
MAY 5, 2005