Dear Sir/Madam:

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I am pleased to invite you to the
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CILIATE BIOLOGY,

A website under construction will open in mid September 2006 for
registration, abstract deposition and payment through a secure website. All
organization details will figure on the web site, including the access
information, the tentative program, the accommodation, price, etc.

For a successful meeting, we greatly appreciate that you help us
distribute this announcement and share it with your friends and
colleagues.

You will get an information mail through the same channel(s) as soon as the
website is open

With Regards
Renu Gupta