If we have somewhere between 50 to 60 teams to preregister for the State contest we will have a morning contest for the Central and South Regions and an afternoon contest for the North Region . This is what we have done the last two years and this worked extremely well .  This enables south Georgia teams to get home at a decent hour on Saturday afternoon and north Georgia teams don't have as far to travel . There is no way we can faciliate one contest with 50 - 60 teams  and 200 to 250 students . Preregistration will open on February 10th .

The Management Test will cover those chapters designated in the Poultry Science Manual  under  Table of  Contents  . This year material covered will be those chapters designated as odd years ( 2007 ) .

Billy Moss
Area Livestock Teacher
North Region FFA
204 Four Towers - UGA
Athens, GA  30602
Ph: 706-542-9775
F: 706-542-9602
"The Georgia 4-H and FFA youth livestock program
provides opportunites to develop life skills and
enhance knowledge in an ethical manner."