---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lynn Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jan 3, 2007 8:11 AM
Subject: Fw: Waycross Cattle Show

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> Ginger Boatright
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">[log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">'Lynn Barber' ; [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 8:07 AM
Subject: Waycross Cattle Show
Heather,
Would you please send out a reminder that the Waycross Exchange Club Cattle Show Applications are due in the Ware County Extension Office by January 8th.   The Show will be held Friday February 2 & Saturday, February 3rd at the Fairgrounds.  Holiday Inn of Waycross has agreed to be our host hotel and offers a package of up to 4 people for $59.95, breakfast bar included.  (912/283-4490)   Just mention the Cow Show.   I have attached a show packet for your convenience.  We are looking forward to another great show!

Thanks,

Ginger Boatright

Ware County Extension

3015 State St