---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lynn Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jan 3, 2007 8:11 AM
Subject: Fw: Waycross Cattle Show

----- Original Message ----- *From:* Ginger Boatright <[log in to unmask]>
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Cc:* 'Lynn Barber' <[log in to unmask]> ; [log in to unmask] ;
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 03, 2007 8:07 AM
*Subject:* Waycross Cattle Show
Heather, Would you please send out a reminder that the Waycross Exchange
Club Cattle Show Applications are due in the Ware County Extension Office by
January 8th.   The Show will be held Friday February 2 & Saturday, February
3rd at the Fairgrounds.  Holiday Inn of Waycross has agreed to be our host
hotel and offers a package of up to 4 people for $59.95, breakfast bar
included.  (912/283-4490)   Just mention the Cow Show.   I have attached a
show packet for your convenience.  We are looking forward to another great
show!

Thanks,

Ginger Boatright

Ware County Extension