Mark your calendars!!!!!

The Pierce County Forestry Field Day will be held at the

Patterson Lion's Park on March 20, 2007; NOT at the FFA Camp!!!!!

The registration will begin at 2:00 pm and the contest will begin at 2:30 pm. The park is on Hwy. 32 near the Georgia Forestry Commission Office in Patterson.

Directions: Turn right onto 32 from Blackshear. Turn left onto 32 from Jesup. Go straight on 32 from Bristol. Take 32 from Brunswick to Patterson.

If you need to call, I can be reached @ 912-614-5172.

Let me know if you are coming so we can get a head count for snacks. We look forward to seeing you in March!

Scotty W. Hattaway
Room 720
Pierce County High School
Agriculture Instructor/FFA Advisor

The FFA Mission:
To make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.