On behalf of the Decatur County Young Farmers, we would like to thank
all of you who came to the Georgia Farm Credit/ShowTec Winter Pig
Classic.  We were very fortunate to have 743 entries at the show.  This
number was up from our previous show in 2006 and we are thankful for the
increase.  We filled almost every pen in the barn including the extra
pens that Mr. Floyd had the workers set-up on Thursday evening.  Thank
you for being patient as we experienced scale problems on Friday
morning, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Please take a few minutes to let us know what we can do to improve the
show for next year in 2008.  The show will be held on Jan. 4th and 5th.
The entry information will be sent out in mid October.

Please email your suggestions to Martin Bius at:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks Again,

Martin Bius

Decatur County Young Farmers

1301 East College St.