On behalf of the Decatur County Young Farmers, we would like to thank all of you who came to the Georgia Farm Credit/ShowTec Winter Pig Classic.  We were very fortunate to have 743 entries at the show.  This number was up from our previous show in 2006 and we are thankful for the increase.  We filled almost every pen in the barn including the extra pens that Mr. Floyd had the workers set-up on Thursday evening.  Thank you for being patient as we experienced scale problems on Friday morning, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Please take a few minutes to let us know what we can do to improve the show for next year in 2008.  The show will be held on Jan. 4th and 5th.  The entry information will be sent out in mid October.

Please email your suggestions to Martin Bius at:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks Again,

Martin Bius

Decatur County Young Farmers

1301 East College St.