Teachers

Here are some other material for your students to study for the scholarship
skillathon for seniors at the state market hog show. I sent the guidelines
out last week, but if you need another copy let me know.

Exhibitors are encouraged to study the 4-H Swine Resource Handbook from The
Ohio State University. This handbook can be ordered from the National Swine
Registry by contacting them at P.O. Box 2417  West Lafayette, IN 47996 or
by phone (765) 463-3594,  Fax (765) 497-2959, or email *
[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>. Also you can order the study
guide from The Ohio State University by calling them at 614-292-1868. The
cost of the CD is $15.00

Another good resource is the Livestock Discovery CD put together by Warren
Beeler from Kentucky. This CD can be purchased from Dr. Richard Coffey at
the University of Kentucky. Contact him by email at
*[log in to unmask]*<[log in to unmask]>or by phone at 270-365-7541. The
cost of the CD is $3.00

Tommy Waldrop from AgEd, also will have available a Swine Skillathon CD
written by Warren Beeler that will be free to 4H and FFA members. Contact
Tommy by email at *[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher