Teachers, below is the list of GHP students that have RSVP back that they will or will not attend the UGA College of Ag. Tour of Agriscience and Biotechnology next Friday, Feb. 9 in Athens.  If your GHP student has not RSVP back yet, please ask them to do so now to let them know if they are going to attend or not.   More information and the contact information to call is below.  Thanks for your help with this.  The contact information for them to RSVP to is:

Please RSVP to the Academic Affairs Office at (706) 542-1611 by February 2 with the number attending as well as your academic area of interest.
Baer Christopher
Barger Christopher
Benson Ansley
Berry Vaneesha
Boswell Rose
YES
Boyd Heather
Bradley Meagan
YES
Brown Jesse
Bryant Zeke
Burden Kathryn
YES
Burnett Katelyn
Cain Nicholas
Cantrell Elliott
Carrington Nichelle'Le
YES
Carter Alana
Christopher Kayla
Coleman Thomas
Collins Ashley
YES
Cox Jessica
Dye Alex
Ellington Justin
Etheridge Katie
Gay William
Griner Rachel
Henderson Holly
Hill Victoria
Holcomb Kaitlyn
Jacobs Rachel
Jones Taylor
Jones Joshua
Kicklighter Kella
Killoran Jessica
Lanier Kathryn
Lawson Rebecca
McAvory Emory
Milner Javaris
YES
Moore Ronald
Newberry Daniel
Newhouse Jeremy
Noles Valerie
Orndorff Alexa
Painter Amber
Parrish Shannon
Peavy Benjamin
Pedraza Felipe
Pope Morgan
YES
Powell Steven
Pritchett Christopher
Quackenbush Taylor
YES
Rozier Brittany
Savelle Patrick
Sigmund Alex
NO
Sirah Kristen
Slaughter Rachel
Stowers Seth
Sweeney Andrea
Waters Anna
Williford Laura
Williford Tabitha
Woods Shakiyla
YES
Wright Austin
Young Ashley
Young Brooke
Zorbaugh Kayla

Teachers, if you have a GHP student who you nominated in Agriscience or Environmental Science, then they should have received or be receiving a letter in the mail to them at home inviting them to the tour at UGA in Athens.  This is not part of the judging process, but a great chance for them to meet some of the other nominees and to tour campus.  Please check with your student and have them to RSVP right away to UGA and let them know if they are attending or not attending.  Below is a copy of the letter sent to them. The tour is on Friday, Feb. 9.  Their interview time will be on the following day - Sat., Feb. 10 at Clayton State College.  The time for their interview is posted on the State DOE GHP website.  They can check the time and other information for them at this site.  Slacks and button down shirts are recommended for the tour since we will be taking individual pictures of them for the newspaper.  Please, no jeans or t-shirs or caps. Thanks for passing this information on to them.
Blane

Congratulations on your nomination to participate in the Governor's Honors Program!
The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences would
like to invite you to visit our Athens Campus on Friday, February 9 for our annual “Tour
of Technology”. Registration and photos will begin at 8:30 a.m. in room 101 of the
Edgar L. Rhodes Center for Animal and Dairy Science. We have designed this program
to give you a personal tour of Georgia's flagship university and experience first-hand the
exciting research and academic programs taking place. The program will conclude by
4:30 p.m.

We hope this will provide you an opportunity to learn more about agriscience and
biotechnology prior to your important Governor's Honors Program interview on
Saturday. It will also give you an opportunity to hear about academic programs in our
College, as well as scholarship and admissions information for the University of Georgia.

Please RSVP to the Academic Affairs Office at (706) 542-1611 by February 2 with
the number attending as well as your academic area of interest. Lunch tickets will be
provided for you and a guest. Additional tickets may be purchased at lunch for $8.65.
Also, please notify us of any special needs that you may have so we may try and
accommodate them during your visit. Again, congratulations on this nomination which
recognizes you for your outstanding academic success.

Sincerely,
Brice Nelson
Student Recruitment Coordinator