Mr. Jerry Hampton, a parent of three students that were
involved with our cattle program in Colquitt County has club
calf semen that no longer fits his cattle herd program now
that he has no junior beef exhibitors.  He has asked me to
distribute a list of his inventory.  If you know him call
him, or I can get you in contact with Jerry.  I do not know
if price is negotiable or if he will sale it all for a flat
price.  If you are interested see the attachment.  There are
a few bulls that I think you may be interested in.

Thank you,

Shawn Collins
Colquitt County FFA Advisor
Colquitt County Livestock Program