Steve Chapman with the Georgia Forestry Commission just called and asked
if we would like to have a Forestry Field Day practice  in Hancock Co. The
reason for Hancock County is because Dr. Slade Lail owns a tree farm there
and is in the running for Tree Farmer of the Year.  The only available
date for it is April 3, 2008.  If you and your Forestry Team would be
interested in attending, please let me know by Monday, Oct. 8.  There are
not many training field days in this part of the state and this is an
excellent opportunity for you to get some practice in before the Region
Field Days.

John Allen Bailey
Central Region
Area Forest Resource Teacher