---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronnie Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Oct 15, 2007 3:08 PM
Subject: Premium Checks for State Lambs and Goat Shows
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]

We have premium checks for the State Market Lamb and Market Goat Shows.

All of the checks for a county/chapter will be mailed to the contact person listed on the livestock show entry page:

http://www.georgia4h.org/public/apps/jrnatreg

Please log on to your account. Click on "edit account" (top left of screen) and make sure the name, address and zip code are correct.  If not please let me know.

When you log on to the entry page, you will see "Premiums" on the lower left side bar.  That is a list of all of your exhibitors, their placings and premiums.

Ronnie Silcox
Extension Animal Scientist
The University of Georgia
Athens, Ga  30602