From North Georgia:

Take I-75 to I-16 East, exit the Ocmulgee East Industrial Park exit, turn right.  Stay straight on that road until it crosses GA Hwy 26.  The entrance to the high school is on the left.  Park in the second parking lot in front of the gym.

From the East:

Take I-16 West, exit the GA Hwy 257 exit, turn right and follow 257 until you get into Chester.  Turn left on GA Hwy 126, stay on 126 until you see the school entrance, park in the first parking lot on the right.

From the South:

Take I-75 North to the GA Hwy 257 exit, turn right and stay on 257 until you get to Hawkinsville.  Turn right onto US 341 South, cross the river and turn right onto

US 129 alt.  Follow this road to Cochran, proceed straight through town to the 5th traffic light, turn right.  The entrance to the high school is on the left.  Park in the second parking lot in front of the gym.

From the West:

Take GA Hwy 96 to the US 129 alt.  Turn right.  Stay straight on that road until it crosses GA Hwy 26.  The entrance to the high school is on the left.  Park in the second parking lot in front of the gym.

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!