UGA Bulgaria Info Session

We will have an informal information session on Tuesday, January 29th, in the UGA Student Learning Center, Room 275.  The session will begin at 6 PM and last until 7 PM.   As we get closer to the application deadline (March 7th), we want to give everyone interested a chance to ask any questions they have, and to learn all about this adventurous program.

If you are into exciting adventures, learning about Eastern Europe, seeing awesome scenic beauty and having history come to life, then this is the trip for you.  Even better, we will get to know our colleagues well and contribute back to the community by way of our service projects.

These 6-semester-credit-hour courses will be offered during the 2008 first summer short session (6-29 June 2008).  The new Art History course will be fully implemented in 2009.  These courses are open to all majors and meet several requirements of students' study plans.

Costs of the course include:

1.)  program fees ($2000) that cover food, accommodations, in-country transportation, lectures and guided tours, UGA student fees, and entrance fees to museums, nature parks, and other venues;

2.)  tuition ($1026 - $1236 [depends on freshman yr and program]) that can be covered by HOPE and other financial aid;

3.)  round-trip airline ticket ($1000 to $1400, depending on date of purchase).

For full details, check out our website, www.uga.edu/bulgaria, or contact the Program Director, Dr. Sara Schweitzer at 706-542-1150, [log in to unmask], or [log in to unmask].

--
Monica Catalano
Study Abroad Graduate Assistant

Help win the fight against cancer.  Make a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and my Team in Training!
http://www.active.com/donate/tntga/monicacatalano