Hi everyone!
Greetings from ISL.

We hope you all have a wonderful and safe spring break next week.

A couple of reminders:
1.  ISL WILL be open during spring break (regular office hours from 8 am - 5 pm)

2.  The TIME WILL CHANGE THIS WEEKEND - ON SUNDAY!!!  Be sure to "spring" your clocks forward (ahead) by one hour on Saturday night BEFORE you go to sleep.  That way, when you wake up on Sunday, you will have the correct time.

3.  Including spring break, there are only FOUR weeks left to get help from ISL with your state tax forms!!!  FOUR WEEKS!

April 15th seems like a long time away, but ISL will be stopping the tax program with our last workshop on Sunday, April 6th, in order to plan and prepare for Street Festival the following week.

If you would like an appointment, email [log in to unmask] AFTER completing your federal forms.  ISL will have limited appointment opportunties during spring break with some of the tax volunteers who are going to be in town, so contact us right away to get your appointment.  Space is limited.

Have a great break - we will miss you!!

Smiles,

Leigh Poole and the ISL Staff

***************************************
International Student Life
The University of Georgia
210 Memorial Hall
Athens, Georgia 30602-3108
USA

706-542-5867
www.uga.edu/isl

Leigh Poole, Associate Director
Jackie Minus, Administrative Assistant
Jessica Wells, Assistant Director
Jeananne Tiffany, Graduate Assistant (Organizations)
Carey Kirk, Graduate Assistant (Coffee Hour)