 Dear Colleagues:

The Departments of Biology and Chemistry at St. Olaf College seek candidates
for a joint tenure-track position in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry.  We
are looking for a molecular biologist/biochemist who will contribute to the
teaching in both departments (approximately 2/3 biology and 1/3 chemistry)
and our biomolecular science program. In various semesters, teaching
responsibilities would include molecular biology, genetics, biochemistry,
and a role in our joint chemistry and biology introductory course that we
launched last year. The successful candidate will also be expected to
develop a research program that includes undergraduate researchers. This is
an exciting time for us as we have just moved into a new science facility.

We are attaching the full ad for this position as a pdf file (this is also
available at
http://www.stolaf.edu/offices/doc/jobs/jobpostingbiologychemistryTT.htm).
 We would appreciate it if you would post the job description in your
department and/or share it with suitable candidates. We are especially
interested in recruiting minority candidates or other individuals who would
add diversity to our faculty.  If you know of such a person, please bring
these opportunities to his/her attention.

Please do not hesitate to give either of us a call or email us if you know
of an exceptionally well-qualified candidate or have any questions about
this position.

Thank you for your assistance with our search.

(Please share)

Eric S. Cole
Biology St. Olaf College