Hello Everyone,

Below are some upcoming events.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14TH
"LUMO" Film Screening (A Memoir of a Rape Epidemic)
5:00pm
SLC, Rm. 350
Sponsored by Amensty International

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17TH
Coffee HOur
11:30-1:30pm
Memorial Hall, Ballroom
Hosted by the Turkish Student Association

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22ND
The Tribal Wars - ASU Trivia Night
7:00-9:00pm
SLC 171

The African Student Union (ASU) would like to invite you to our first trivia night. We want student organizations and individuals to form teams and take part in this night of friendly competition. The format will be based on Jeopardy and the winning team will be awarded a prize. Teams will be comprised of 5 individuals who may or may not represent a student organization. Student organizations and individuals must e-mail Anita Ashong at [log in to unmask] by Monday, Oct. 20 at 5pm in order to participate. Teams are encouraged to bring as many people to cheer them on.