Proceeds support Georgia 4-H and FFA
As we prepare for the 2009 Georgia Youth Livestock shows, Georgia FFA and
Georgia 4-H seek support to enhance the amount of dollars available to
distribute in premiums to the students exhibiting.  We have established
accounts in both Foundations (FFA and 4-H) to receive gifts dedicated to
this purpose.  All dollars received and designated as premiums will go
directly to the exhibitors.  All funds will be divided across all shows
for all species.
Please help us spread the word of this opportunity to exhibitor families,
alumni, and friends.  Checks should be made payable to either the Georgia
4-H Foundation or the Georgia FFA Foundation.   The check should be
designated for use as premiums for the 2009 show.   All gifts are tax
deductible and all donors will be recognized in the 2010 Youth Show
Catalog.    Please help us communicate that no gift is too small and that
all dollars will directly increase the amount of premiums across all
placings.
The checks should be sent to either:
Georgia 4-H: http://www.georgia4hfoundation.org/
Georgia FFA:http://sites.google.com/site/gaffafoundation/Home
We appreciate your support.
Information about Livestock Show support will also be posted on the
Georgia Agricultural Education Website: www.gaaged.org

John K. Wilkinson
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education