Proceeds support Georgia 4-H and FFA

As we prepare for the 2009 Georgia Youth Livestock shows, Georgia FFA and Georgia 4-H seek support to enhance the amount of dollars available to distribute in premiums to the students exhibiting.  We have established accounts in both Foundations (FFA and 4-H) to receive gifts dedicated to this purpose.  All dollars received and designated as premiums will go directly to the exhibitors.  All funds will be divided across all shows for all species.

Please help us spread the word of this opportunity to exhibitor families, alumni, and friends.  Checks should be made payable to either the Georgia 4-H Foundation or the Georgia FFA Foundation.   The check should be designated for use as premiums for the 2009 show.   All gifts are tax deductible and all donors will be recognized in the 2010 Youth Show Catalog.    Please help us communicate that no gift is too small and that all dollars will directly increase the amount of premiums across all placings.

The checks should be sent to either:

Georgia 4-H: http://www.georgia4hfoundation.org/

Georgia FFA:http://sites.google.com/site/gaffafoundation/Home

We appreciate your support.