I have been getting several emails about Mid Winter registration. I hope the
following information helps:

   1. If you decide to stay at the camp or travel from home, you will need
   to pay the $40 registration fee and $15 if you plan to attend the Hall of
   Fame Dinner. One fee for everyone.
   2. When you register for Mid Winter Conference, same as the past, you
   will be provided a receipt. The receipt will highlight conference
   registration and hall of fame expenditures.
   3. In many cases, schools send me purchase orders and require the GVATA
   to invoice them for the conference registration. If this is your situation,
   please contact me with the details.

If you have further questions, please email. Thanks,

W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher
Georgia Department of Education
GVATA Executive Secretary