Teachers,

I have been getting several emails about Mid Winter registration. I hope the following information helps:

  1. If you decide to stay at the camp or travel from home, you will need to pay the $40 registration fee and $15 if you plan to attend the Hall of Fame Dinner. One fee for everyone.
  2. When you register for Mid Winter Conference, same as the past, you will be provided a receipt. The receipt will highlight conference registration and hall of fame expenditures.
  3. In many cases, schools send me purchase orders and require the GVATA to invoice them for the conference registration. If this is your situation, please contact me with the details.

If you have further questions, please email. Thanks,

W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher
Georgia Department of Education
GVATA Executive Secretary