White House Organic Farm Project!
Deadline: March 1, 2009
The White House Organic Farm project has a simple request for President Obama:
"Plant an organic farm on the White House Lawn!"
Call to students:
We are encouraging youth of all ages to mail in letters & pictures
that describe:
 Why is an organic farm on the White House Lawn important?
 What foods could be grown?
 Who would harvest and eat the food?
 And anything else that you think would be important for President
Obama to consider!
Who: Youth of all ages!
Remember to include: Name, age, city, school name, and contact
information (on the
back)
When: All projects due by March 1, 2009.
We'll display all the letters and pictures at the Georgia Organics
Conference and Trade
Show on March 20-21, and then send them directly to Washington D.C.
Where to mail or drop off letters & pictures:
The WhoFarm Letters & Pictures Project
c/o Erin Croom
Georgia Organics, Inc.
P.O. Box 8924
Atlanta, GA 31106
For more information about the WhoFarm project, go to www.whofarm.org. For more
information about submission, contact [log in to unmask] or call
678 702 0400.

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education