Teachers,

As you kickoff this busy spring semester with CDEs and livestock shows, please remember to update your membership roster with any new students who were not added in the fall. For any student to be eligible to participate in an FFA event above the chapter level they must be on your online roster and their dues submitted to the State FFA Office at least 10 days prior to the event. That includes CDEs, livestock shows, or any FFA event. Please do not let new student slip through the cracks and be disqualified for not being on the roster.

Again this year we will recognize all FFA chapters at the State FFA Convention that are 100% membership by April 1. To be 100%, a chapter's roster must be submitted online AND their dues money postmarked by April 1. In order to qualify for 100% membership, you need also to have submitted your enrollment data to your regional coordinator. Every FFA chapter who is 100% with FFA membership on April 1 will be allowed to send a student across the stage at the State Convention to receive a plaque.

Finally, let me say THANK YOU! So far this year you have done a tremendous job with FFA membership. We started January with nearly 25,000 paid members, and are already getting some second semester dues submitted. Please keep it up. We are well on our way to another year of membership growth.

Thanks for all that you do.    - Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association