Good Morning,

The *Phase III GPS* trainings will be conducted this year utilizing the
Education Technology Centers (*ETC*). There are four pathways that will be
presented. They are listed below with the dates and times for the trainings.
Additionally, the *Phase I *training will be conducted again. The date and
time is also listed below.

In previous years these trainings have been conducted at the Mid-Winter
Conference. We are now having to conduct the trainings using the ETC system
so that all of the presentation and interaction can be recorded for future
use.

To register for any of the trainings listed below please go to
www.ctaern.org.

Here is a link with information about the ETC system:
http://public.doe.k12.ga.us/it.aspx?PageReq=ETC

*ETTC Locations:*
Atlanta              Augusta               Cleveland             Athens
Lawrenceville     Valdosta               Grantville             Albany
Savannah          Ellaville                 Dalton                 Brooklet
Eastman           Kennesaw             Macon

*Phase I *
Agriscience: March 3, 2009    8:30 AM  12:00 PM

*Phase III*
Animal Science:   March 5, 2009     8:30AM  12:00 PM
Veterinary Science:   March 5, 2009    1:00 PM  4:30 PM
Agricultural Mechanics:   March 20, 2009    8:30AM  12:00 PM
Agribusiness Management:    March 20, 2009   1:00 PM  4:30 PM

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

David

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus