   **RELEASE CONCERNING ABS GLOBAL A.I. TRAINING SCHOOL**

   ABS Global has an A.I. Training School scheduled for February 23-25 in
Calhoun.  It will be located at the Calhoun Stockyard on Highway 53 just
south of Calhoun.  The class will be conducted in three days, and it will
include approximately  day of classroom work and  day of practical
breeding each day.  The training days will be approximately 8 hours each.

   The training will cover Anatomy and Physiology of the Reproductive
system, Heat Detection, Body Condition Scoring, Herd Management for
Successful A.I., and Principles of Heat Synchronization, plus other
important topics.

   The cost will be $325 per person.  This will cover all supplies and
materials and the cows used for practice.  You will have a manual to take
home for future reference. There will also be special semen, supplies, and
tank discounts available to all who complete the school.

   If you plan to attend, please send your check for $325 to Bobby Freeman,
734 Windsor Road, Macon, GA 31204.  The payment will be non-refundable if
you cancel after February 10.  You will then receive the directions to the
school sites and all final information.

   For additional info, contact Bobby at 478/475-0005; 478/475-0005-fax;
478/955- 5940 - cell;   *[log in to unmask]*  <[log in to unmask]>

--
Christa Steinkamp
201 Birch Valley Drive