**RELEASE CONCERNING ABS GLOBAL A.I. TRAINING SCHOOL**

ABS Global has an A.I. Training School scheduled for February 23-25 in Calhoun.  It will be located at the Calhoun Stockyard on Highway 53 just south of Calhoun.  The class will be conducted in three days, and it will include approximately day of classroom work and day of practical breeding each day.  The training days will be approximately 8 hours each.

The training will cover Anatomy and Physiology of the Reproductive system, Heat Detection, Body Condition Scoring, Herd Management for Successful A.I., and Principles of Heat Synchronization, plus other important topics.

The cost will be $325 per person.  This will cover all supplies and materials and the cows used for practice.  You will have a manual to take home for future reference. There will also be special semen, supplies, and tank discounts available to all who complete the school.

If you plan to attend, please send your check for $325 to Bobby Freeman, 734 Windsor Road, Macon, GA 31204.  The payment will be non-refundable if you cancel after February 10.  You will then receive the directions to the school sites and all final information.

For additional info, contact Bobby at 478/475-0005; 478/475-0005-fax; 478/955- 5940 - cell; [log in to unmask]

--
Christa Steinkamp
201 Birch Valley Drive