Teachers,

The deadline for nominating students for the Jr. Livestock Student Spotlight has been extended for students who have dairy projects. If you have a student who raises and shows dairy cattle as part of the Georgia Jr. Livestock program, please consider nominating them. We are looking to spotlight students who have spent years being “model” junior exhibitors. There is not specific age requirement, but I encourage you to consider someone who is toward the end or has just finished their show career. Graduates are eligible. If you had a student who graduated in the past 2 years who was a model jr. livestock exhibitor who’s story needs to be told, then please share it with me. The spotlight nomination form is on the Georgia FFA website on the Applications page. Please submit my Monday, January 12, at noon.

We choose a student in each species to spotlight. All other species (goat, sheep, swine, and beef) are closed and the students selected will be announced soon.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary