The registration for the Area I and Area II Parliamentary Procedure CDE is now opened.
The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, January 27 at Sonoraville High in Gordon County.
The Area II CDE will be held on Tuesday, January 20 on the UGA Campus in Athens.

Teams should plan to arrive between 2 to 4:30 pm to compete.  Students should be in official dress.

Please register by replying back to this email with your school name and if you plan to have a junior or senior team or both and the approximate time your team will arrive.

Please make sure you review the rules for both the 2008 Junior and Senior Parliamentary Procedure CDE.  Both junior and senior teams will be required to take an exam individually and the Senior teams will receive extra points by having each team member (except chair) to complete an additional motion.  The Area CDEs will be conducted using the same rules as the State CDE.

Thanks,
Blane

--
Blane Marable