Teachers

Please delete the e-mail I sent out earlier containing last year's results.
Please use this as a reference to know if you student will be recognized at
the Banquet on Friday night of the State Show.

****Please provide this information to those who lead your youth Market Lamb
and Market Goat projects that submitted Record Books for competition!****

* *

We had a great group of Market Lamb and Market Goat Record Books submitted
this year for competition.  Listed below (in alphabetical order by last
name) you will find those 4-H and FFA members that will be recognized at the
Georgia Junior National Award Banquet which is scheduled for Friday,
February 20th at 7:00 pm in the Miller Murphy Howard Building.

*Pre-Club Market Goat Division I (1st-2nd grade): 6 Participants*

Wyatt Chandler, Jackson 4-H

Ivey Cook, Tift 4-H

Addie Ann Evans, Bartow 4-H

Thomas Roper, Pickens 4-H

Adam Tawzer, Franklin 4-H

*Pre-Club Market Goat Division II (3rd-4th grade): 5 Participants*

McKayla Alliston, Morgan 4-H

Courtney Barber, Ware 4-H

Davis Coleman, Colquitt 4-H

Alice Kirby, Pickens 4-H

Malcom Whitaker, Walton 4-H

* *

*Junior Market Goat Division (9 years-8th grade): 10 Participants*

Lea Barrow, Colquitt FFA

Matthew Crumley, Tift 4-H

Memori Eavenson, Franklin 4-H

Faith Gilman, East Jackson FFA

Emily Hostetler, Pickens 4-H

*Senior Market Goat Division (9th-12th Grade): 6 Participants*

Melea Baldwin, Hart 4-H

Moriah Eavenson, Franklin 4-H

Newt Gilman, East Jackson FFA

Katherine Kirby, Pickens 4-H

Sammie Williams, Elbert 4-H

*Pre-Club Market Lamb Division I (1st-2nd grade): 4 Participants*

Anna Grace Bass, Elbert 4-H

Ivey Cook, Tift 4-H

Elise Webb, Elbert 4-H

Will Woodard, Morgan 4-H

* *

*Pre-Club Market Lamb Division II (3rd-4th grade): 7
Participants

*

Jacob Bass, Elbert 4-H

Caley Driggers, Tift 4-H

Maddie Blue Matthews, Fannin 4-H

Darby Quakenbush, Banks 4-H

Griffin Webb, Elbert 4-H

* *

*Junior Market Lamb Division (9 years-8th grade): 10 Participants*

Jarrett Baldwin, Hart 4-H

Faith Gilman, East Jackson FFA

Grace Webb, Elbert 4-H

Jaime Webb, Elbert 4-H

Claire Woodard, Morgan 4-H

* *

*Senior Market Lamb Division (9th-12th Grade): 8 Participants*

Newt Gilman, East Jackson FFA

Kate Josey, Franklin 4-H

Lindsay Josey, Franklin 4-H

Scout Josey, Franklin 4-H

Sammie Williams, Elbert 4-H

The above mentioned 4-H and FFA members are eligible for a complimentary
exhibitor banquet/dance ticket and one additional complimentary banquet
ticket for an adult of their choice.  If you have already requested your
banquet/dance tickets for the county and need to alter your original
request, please email me and we can adjust your request.  If you have not
requested any banquet/dance tickets because you were waiting for the results
of the record book competition, please fax in your completed ticket order
form to 706/542-4373 by Friday, February, 13th.  To download the banquet
ticket order form, please visit the Staff Only Side, Programs Not on the
Green Sheet, Animal Education, 2008-2009 Georgia Junior National Livestock
Show, Banquet Ticket Order Form.

Requested tickets will be available to be picked up at the following
locations at the following times:

*Thursday, February 19th*

9:00 am to 12 noon and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm:  Roquemore Building

*Friday, February 20th *

9:00 am to 12 noon:  Miller Murphy Howard Building

Please note that we will release all of county tickets at one time to one
adult who will sign for the county tickets.  It is the responsibility of
that adult to distribute to the corresponding individuals.

We will have reserved seating for those award winners that are listed
above.  Please have award winners check in at the registration table in the
Miller Murphy Howard Building between 6:15 pm and 6:45 pm on Friday,
February 20th.  If you have an award recipient that is unable to attend,
please send an email to me at the address provided below.

All record books that were submitted for competition will be available to be
picked up at the conclusion of the banquet on a designated table.  All
record books that are not picked up will be shipped to the county office or
high school to be distributed.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and congratulations to all
that participated this year.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher