Please remember that these are due by this Friday, Feb 13th.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Subject: Georgia Jr. National Livestock Show Banquet Ticket Order form -
IMPORTANT
To: [log in to unmask]

 Teachers,

Attached is the order form to secure tickets to the awards banquet during
the upcoming Georgia Jr. National Livestock Show in Perry. The banquet will
be held on Friday evening, February 20, in the Miller-Murphy-Howard
building. All exhibitors who are exhibiting livestock at the Jr. National
Livestock in February are eligible for complimentary banquet and dance
tickets. Banquet tickets for parents, agents, ag teachers, and
non-exhibitors are available for $15 each. Children 5 to 8 years old are $6.

Tickets are only available by ordering ahead of time. Even complimentary
tickets must be ordered using the attached form. Please complete the banquet
ticket order form and return it by the deadline of February 13.

If you have questions, please contact Ricky Wheeler, Tommy Waldrep, Christa
Steinkamp, or me. Thanks.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary