Once again we have several calves, steers and heifers ,  available for your
FFA members . All or Sept-Oct born , sired by a Chiangus and Simmental bull
. Each year our calf-crop has continued to get better . Calves weigh from
400-500 lbs.and most or out of Angus based cows or SimAngus cows . Several
of the heifer calves can be registered as percentage Simmental . Calves are
available on a first come-first serve basis . Calves can be selected now and
picked up in May .I'm here about three days a week so if you are interested
give me a call ( 706-654-6071 cell) .

 As a matter of interest , for the first time ever , we  AI'd 51 cows on
December 3 utilizing a timed AI protocol (TAI) . Last week we ultrasounded
those cows and had 34 confirmed pregnant to the AI date . This was 67% . The
industry average is 56% so we were fortunate . These cows will calve on or
about Sept 12 and are bred to Monopoly , a Heat Wave son , who has sired
many champions across the mid-west in his first calf crop . We will also
have calves by CNS Dream On , the most widely used bull ever in the
Simmental breed and who sired eight of the top ten heifers at the National
Junior Simmental Classic this past summer . We will also have Angus calves
sired by OCC Jet Stream , one of the top bulls at Olde's in Kansas .

 Call if interested .

  Thanks.
  Billy Moss
  706-654-6071