Please mark these dates on your calendars.

*Georgia National Fair, October 8 - 18, 2009*
October 8 - 11, 2009:  GNF Jr. Cattle Shows, State Lamb Show, State Goat
Show
October 15 - 17, 2009: GNF Breeding Gilt Show, GNF Market Hog Show,  & GNF
Commercial Dairy Heifer Show

*Georgia Jr. National State Livestock Shows, February 17 - 21, 2010*
**Some signs were running different dates than this in Perry last week.
Please use these dates for making hotel reservations & calendars for next
year.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher