Teachers,
The Foundation would like to welcome the Georgia Milk Producers as the new sponsor of the Dairy Production Entrepreneurship Proficiency Awards Program.  We are excited to have the Georgia Milk Producers supporting agricultural education and FFA in Georgia.

I would like to thank former Franklin County FFA member Jeff Smith for his help with this sponsorship.  Jeff is a member of the Wilkes County Young Farmers and serves on the board of the Georgia Milk Producers.  Jeff and his family were named Farm Family of the Year at the Young Farmer Convention in January.

Thanks again to Jeff and the Georgia Milk Producers for their support!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Director