Registration is now open for the 2009 Sate Poultry CDE on March 14, 2009 in
Athens at the UGA Instructional Arena on South Milledge Avenue.  Please
refer to the rules for Junior & Senior Divisions on our website.  Teams
consist of 4 maximum members only.  Chapters may have both Junior and Senior
teams according to the rules of the event.  Assuming we have 50 - 60 teams
preregistered as in the past, Central & South Regions will compete in the
morning & North Region will compete in the afternoon.  The morning contest
will begin at 8:30 am and the afternoon contest will begin at 1:00 pm.

Seniors will have a management test, team activity and will give reasons on
Past Production Hens.  Juniors will not:  take management test, give reasons
or have a team activity.  I am attaching a copy of the Scan tron for reference.

This is a straight to state contest, there are no area elimination contests for this CDE.

**Please note on Class 9 Exterior Quality Factors - we will not use Factor #8 - Faulty Soundness/ Strength.

Please respond to this e-mail if you plan to participate.  Registration
packets will be prepared for only those teams who preregister.  Registration
closes on Friday, March 6, 2009.

Good luck on preparing your teams!

--
Christa Steinkamp