Once again we have several calves, steers and heifers ,  available for your FFA members . All or Sept-Oct born , sired by a Chiangus and Simmental bull . Each year our calf-crop has continued to get better . Calves weigh from 400-500 lbs.and most or out of Angus based cows or SimAngus cows . Several of the heifer calves can be registered as percentage Simmental . Calves are available on a first come-first serve basis . Calves can be selected now and picked up in May .I'm here about three days a week so if you are interested give me a call ( 706-654-6071 cell) .

 As a matter of interest , for the first time ever , we  AI'd 51 cows on December 3 utilizing a timed AI protocol (TAI) . Last week we ultrasounded those cows and had 34 confirmed pregnant to the AI date . This was 67% . The industry average is 56% so we were fortunate . These cows will calve on or about Sept 12 and are bred to Monopoly , a Heat Wave son , who has sired many champions across the mid-west in his first calf crop . We will also have calves by CNS Dream On , the most widely used bull ever in the Simmental breed and who sired eight of the top ten heifers at the National Junior Simmental Classic this past summer . We will also have Angus calves sired by OCC Jet Stream , one of the top bulls at Olde's in Kansas .

 Call if interested .

  Thanks.
  Billy Moss
  706-654-6071