From: Jennifer Helms <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 11:34 AM
Subject: directions CHS
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

 Directions to Cherokee High School:

575N to exit 16   merge to left to canton hwy 5, turn right onto hwy 5 and
school entrance is on the left after you pass entrance to boling park and
military armory.  Take first entrance to school and park in lot to the
left.  Walk around the left side of school, you will see greenhouse straight
ahead and come in doors to 400 hall will have sign posted.  Room 438 will be
the sign in and waiting room.

575S to exit 16B and follow directions above.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.