*Area I Floriculture CDE will be held Thursday Feb 26th.

CDE Location:* North Metro Tech, Acworth*
*

Report to Conference Room in Building 400 -Economic Development Building
Take Interstate Highway 75 to exit 278 (Glade Road)
Go East on Glade Road(if you were Northbound on 75, then turn right onto
Glade Road, if you were Southbound on 75, then turn left onto Glade Road)
Travel along Glade Road for only a short distance and then turn right onto
Apache Drive (just past a BP and Chevron station on your left)
Go 1/2 mile on Apache Drive to a 4-Way Stop.
North Metro Tech will be on your right just past the intersection.

*
Note*: Teams should not arrive nor enter the building until 4 p.m.

*CDE Agenda:*
4:00 -4:45 registration Room 101 Auditorium

4:45 Introductions and Announcements

5:00 - 7:00 CDE

Scoring and announcement of winners Feb.27th.

*What to Bring: *Each student will need a clipboard, 2-3 sharpen pencils and
calculator. Senior students may bring and use hand lens for disorder
identification.

*What to wear:* Official FFA Dress or FFA Team shirts /Sweaters / Jackets
for team photos.
*Teams Registered: *Below is a list of teams registered for the Area I CDE.
If your name is not listed below a cde packet has not been prepared for your
participation.

*Area I Junior*

1. SE Whitfield

2. Jasper Middle