If you could not open the attachment in the previous email on proficiencies, then attached is a copy saved in an older version of excel.

North Region Teachers,

Thank you all for the high numbers of proficiency applications that you plan to submit.  Currently we show 265 applications being submitted.  Last year we received 188 applications.    Attached is a list of the proficiency award applications you have indicated that you plan to submit to the North Region Office for regional judging.    Please review the list and email Renee if you have additions, changes or corrections to the applications which are credited to you.

Please note that standard #27 of our Agriculture Education Program of Work Standard for High School Ag. Ed. Teachers states that "at least one proficiency application per teacher" be submitted.

Currently we have no applications in the following areas:

Diversified Crop Production - Placement
Fiber and/or Oil Crop Production - Entrep/Placement
Grain Production - Placement

Please check to see if you have any FFA members with an SAE in any of these three areas.  They could be the region winner and maybe even state winner with little or no competition.  Let Renee know if you have a student you can submit in any of these areas.

A hard copy of the proficiency application is due into the North Region Office by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, February 17th.  Please note that Monday, February 16 is a President's Day and there will not be any mail delivery on that day so please plan for this.

Thank you for your help with this.

Blane

--
Blane Marable